FIAT 500 Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch
Fiat 500 Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch :: 500|SPEEDLAB
A Fiat 500 Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch is a class I hitch with Weight Carrying(WC) capacity rated up to 2000 Pounds. Also featuring a Gross Trailer Weight(GTW) with a maximum trailer Tongue Weight(TW) of 200 Pound. In fact, this style of Hitch typically uses a 1-1/4 Inch square receiver opening. Furthermore, the use of a drawbar and Hitch ball of the same rating or higher is required. Some hitches in this Class may attach to the vehicle bumper or trunk pan, however, most other Class I hitches attach to the vehicle frame. Finally, always consult your owner’s manual for vehicle rating.
Fits 2012-2016 FIAT 500, except Abarth
- Economical Class I Receiver Style Hitch
- 1-1/4″ Square Receiver Tube Opening
- Removable Drawbar, Pin and Clip Sold Seperately
- Attaches to Frame and Bumper
- A-Coat Base w/ Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rated up to 2,000 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
- Indeed, Solid All-Welded Construction for Maximum Strength and Safety
- Custom Built According to Manufacturer & Model Year
- Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
- Computer-Aided Design and Fatigue Stress Testing
- Designed to Withstand Road Abuse Within Specified Capacities
- Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty, of course!